"Academy of Open Society Security" – is the international organization with a purpose to bring together experts in the field of international and national security to protect people’s fundamental rights, contribute to the protecting of the vital interests of society, and improve the national legislation in the area of national and international security.
The main goals of the Academy are:
- to enhance the role of social organizations, institutions and independent experts in the field of international and national security;
- to develop relations between national and foreign organizations and experts in the area of international and national security;
- to facilitate exchange of experience among specialists from different countries;
- to work out recommendations and perform assistance to the government on the implementation of effective rules and mechanisms in the area of security;
- to ensure protection of the legitimate rights of its members.
The main governing body of the Academy is the General Assembly.